Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Maciej Drahusz 12 posts 33 karma points
    Jun 28, 2013 @ 15:50
    Maciej Drahusz

Umbraco Intranet statistics

Hi Guys

I'm looking for plugin or software that will allow me detailed statistics of my intranet. Obviously as a local page I can't use Google Analytics. 

Any ideas.

Thanks
    Maciej

• Ismail Mayat 4511 posts 10090 karma points MVP 2x admin c-trib
    Jun 28, 2013 @ 18:28
    Ismail Mayat

Maciej,

I dont thnk there is anything. There used to be umbraco stats although the last supported version was umbraco3 it then became Umbraco reports. Youcan try and contact Umbraco HQ So you MAY be able to get that and hack it ?

Regards

Ismail

• Rich Green 2246 posts 4008 karma points
    Jun 29, 2013 @ 09:29
    Rich Green

Umbraco stats was killed off a long time ago, pretty sure hannon recently found that the enableStat config key didn't do anything at all!

You could go down the custom route, shouldn't be too tricky, depending on what stats you need.

• Sebastiaan Janssen 5044 posts 15475 karma points MVP admin hq
    Jun 29, 2013 @ 10:23
    Sebastiaan Janssen

Are people on the intranet not on the internet at all? If they can reach Google.com then it is no problem to add google analytics to the intranet site. Remember that it's the clients surfing the site that have to be able to connect to google, not the intranet server itself.

Jul 01, 2013 @ 10:24
    Maciej Drahusz

Thanks for responces

There should be constant connection to the internet but I would rather try to find solution that can do it without going online. We used to have web developper who was saying that there is a software that would allow analysing the logs but I couldn't find it anywhere.

Regards
    Maciej 

• Ismail Mayat 4511 posts 10090 karma points MVP 2x admin c-trib
    Jul 01, 2013 @ 10:32
    Ismail Mayat

Maciej,

There is http://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/Log-Parser-Studio-cd458765 for parsing and analysing logs its free.

Regards

Ismail

Jul 01, 2013 @ 14:40
    Maciej Drahusz

Thanks Ismal. I will check this out. 

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft