Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ewout 6 posts 26 karma points
    Oct 14, 2009 @ 12:26
    Ewout

courier questions

hi,

I'm using Umbraco 4.0.2.1 and Courier 1.1.1.

I have a couple of questions:

1- I have Courier working for regular content pages. For media files however, the menu item 'transfer to ..' is not available. Am I missing a config setting? The documentation is not very elaborate on the possibilities of the config file.

2 - Is it possible to copy the entire content structure? It seems now that individual pages are copied over, and I have limited control over the target directory

3 - I tried to install the Courier hotfix hoping to solve the problems above, but I get a big error complaining about not being able to find the file package.xml.

Could not upload file
    System.Exception: Error unpacking extension... ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\projects\x-staging\data\c78393ce-c4b6-4c0a-acdf-e5fa5fd608c6\package.xml'. etc etc...

Perhaps the hotfix isn't even necessary to fix the problems I have, does anyone know what it actually fixes?

Sorry for putting so many questions into one posting, but the alternative is crowding the forum with multiple entries.

Thanks for any ideas on these matters,

Ewout

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft