Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Simon Probert 21 posts 45 karma points
    Oct 16, 2009 @ 05:17
    Simon Probert

Packages node empty after upgrade from 3.03 to 4.0.2.1

Hello peeps,

The site works fine - including the packages installed in the previous version however... as the subject says.

If I try to "create" on the node it throws the a

Could not find a part of the path 'C:\inetpub\site\data\packages\created\createdPackages.config'.

So I checked in there and indeed the file was missing. Now i'm a bit stumped cos i cant access the existin packages or install new ones.

Ok made some progress - I created a blank installedPackages.config file and that restored the packages node partially & it also created a blank createdPackages config file... I then re-installed ImageGen as a package in the hope that it would nudge the config and it would rediscover themissing packages... alas ImageGen installed but the others still remain hidden.

Don't really know what to do now - I mean it works so I guess thats OK but it would be nice to see the packages from the previous site

:)

• Dirk De Grave 4541 posts 6021 karma points MVP 3x admin c-trib
    Oct 16, 2009 @ 09:16
    Dirk De Grave

Does it help if application is restarted?

Cheers,

/Dirk

• Greg Berlin 818 posts 634 karma points
    Jul 18, 2010 @ 15:59
    Greg Berlin

Same problem here... have restarted IIS, restarted App Pool... no difference.

createdPackages.config exists and works perfectly on my local machine, but not on the prod box.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft