Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Lars Frederiksen 1 post 21 karma points
    Dec 12, 2014 @ 01:52
    Lars Frederiksen

My first profile is blocked - please help!

Hi,

Signed in for this forum a few days ago. Started a topic because I cant get Umbtaco installed on my laptop with Windows 8.1. In the process of solving this problem my profile was suddenly blocked!! I was told to contact an administrator to solve the problem but could not find a contact form on the website.

So - in order to reach you administrators I - I have made a new profile.

Can you please help me to unblock my original profile?? And why on earth was the profile blocked in the first place. I do not spam this website/forum. I only try to get my umbraco working!!

Hint: the first part of my emailaddress in both profiles is the same!

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Dec 12, 2014 @ 05:55
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Lars

I'm looking int it - Administrators used to have access to a page where these things could be handled but that seems to have changed.

I think I know why it happened - Yesterday morning there was a spam comment on the thread you started, not by you, but by someone else. So I marked that comment as spam in order to have it removed.

But apparently it seems like that the starter of the topic gets blocked too instead of just the spammer whenever a comment in the thread he/she has started is being marked as spam :-( - That's really not good.

I'm going to get in touch with Sebastiaan to get it sorted.

I'll write you in here when it's fixed. Sorry about this.

/Jan

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Dec 12, 2014 @ 06:59
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Lars,

I have just found your profile, and unblocked your original profile, so try to see if you can logon with your original profile now,

And I am sorry about this too, hope this helps,

/Dennis

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft