Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• garlic_bread 5 posts 25 karma points
    Mar 20, 2015 @ 05:34
    garlic_bread

Get 'System Error' under loans

Just like this screenshot. Is that because of permission of a folder?

Thank you,

Garlic Bread

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Mar 20, 2015 @ 06:18
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Garlic Bread and welcome to our :)

That appears to be a custom section made by your developer - It's not something that is standard in Umbraco. It's something that has been custom developed for your Umbraco instance. Therefore you need to get in touch with the developer who has been working on your solution and ask him/her about it.

/Jan

• garlic_bread 5 posts 25 karma points
    Mar 25, 2015 @ 03:38
    garlic_bread

Hi Jan,

Thanks for your reply.

The story is that I moved the website from one server to another. The old server was working fine but the current one has this problem. Any ideas? Still need to ask the developer (becasue it's a little bit hard to contact with him lol)?

Thank you,

Garlic

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Mar 25, 2015 @ 05:35
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Garlic

Well it's hard to say anything about it since it's a custom section, which is not a standard in Umbraco. But yes it could be a permissions issue...but it could also be because some files are missing. The error message does not really say anything about that. But if I were you I would double check that all files where copied over correctly and that the permissions where setup correctly as well. And if the section then still does not work I would get help from the developer - Perhaps there is a hardcoded path somewhere, which needs to be changed for example.

/Jan

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft