Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• tonny milfiger 2 posts 22 karma points
    May 30, 2015 @ 15:26
    tonny milfiger

few question about the cms

(not english native speaker)
    i decided to delete most of the older post since i research google over the web and find answers for most question
    well... i do have some left.
    i'm talking from investor perspective in a "dating site" who try to make less mistake so i try know as much as i can so i would be able to hire the best for the job
    and sound less stupid when negotiating. 

the hardest part in my project is bulding a function on the existing cms , lets say for example in okcupid.com they created function that ask you question and check match with others users
    it's a big factor in terms of concept. this website bien programs by c++, but most likely if they design it over umbraco it's need to be involved in programing and installing module
    are there any module developer market for umbraco?
    (i dont wish to copy this funcation but it's good example for new function)

1. i guess umbraco developer should be net\c# developer , any tips how can help to test his\company skill? without revealing the concept.

2.  how umbraco improve speed? is it have plugins like other cms have? what are best ways to improve speed for a websites such as a like?

3. in okcupid.com you skroll down to load the page and you can see comercial installed every 4-6 image cube insted of loading pages by number.
        this is function i would like to have at my website.

4. i have no idea but i wanted to know if i run a website in umbraco , can i later on develop app that can work with the data of the app , if i describe it wrong please feel free to share.

thanks you guys for taking the time to read

• skiltz 501 posts 701 karma points
    May 31, 2015 @ 11:31
    skiltz

Umbraco can basically do anything you want, it's a blank canvas so if you wanted to use Umbraco to build a dating app then it's entirely possible.

• tonny milfiger 2 posts 22 karma points
    May 31, 2015 @ 11:40
    tonny milfiger

hi skiltz,

thanks for replaying... it's a positve feedback more i read i like the idea of umbraco
    and the fact it's out there for a while now probably gain some progress to it. 

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft