Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• ali 39 posts 121 karma points
    Jan 01, 2016 @ 02:04
    ali

hi i am looking for poll package do you know good one . mapteampoll - poll - multi poll model i tried these package but it doesn't work fine

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Jan 04, 2016 @ 07:42
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Ali

I don't think any such package compatible with Umbraco 7.x currently exists - The ones you mention seem to be outdated since they're 3-4 year old packages and a lot has happened with Umbraco since then.

Perhaps you can simply just use a 3rd party poll service and then embed the polls using an iframe or whatever embed options the service has to offer? Like http://www.poll-maker.com/ for instance?

/Jan

Jan 09, 2016 @ 23:42
    ali

thanks for replay . i made it using user control (macro)

• Prisha 16 posts 86 karma points
    Oct 19, 2016 @ 02:00
    Prisha

hi Ali,

I am very new to umbraco and learning my way as working with Umbraco. now i need to create poll for my umbraco website (webform project).

can you help me in how can i create usercontrol (macro) to create poll??

Thanks..

Oct 19, 2016 @ 03:51
    ali

hi it is been long time since i asked this question . what i did i built my user control that write to xml file every time the user click to choose to get my poll

then there is a folder named usercontrol you put your files in it then you go to macro section and add new macro and chose your user controle file then save after that you just need to add your macro to your template

you can search on youtube

Hope this help you

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft