This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Björn Jönsson 37 posts 58 karma points
    Mar 24, 2010 @ 11:22
    Björn Jönsson

Odd behavior in Blog4Umbraco

* I am running umbraco v 4.0.2.1

* I have asp.net 3.5 on the windows2003 server with IIS 7

I have run into an odd problem in Blog4Umbraco, first som background:

I have installed blog4umbraco to use as multiple users on multiple blogs (one Umbraco installation with a number of different client root nodes),

one of our clients wanted a blog so through the template where a could pick out a location for the blog, so long everything was fine.

I made some slight modifications on the templates so the customer could pick out his/hers own css file through a xslt macro that i wrote. Even that worked fine, I discovered a couple of sites (blogpost text page amongst other) and even made that work with my "css file selection" thing. But when the user clicks on the archive and are viewing the monthly archives (this page uses Blog template which I had modified and works for the first blogpage) this doesn´t work for some strange reason (it doesn´t find the css-file and are using a default css-file.) It seems as because it is "reloading" the blog template it  can´t find the macro again that simply finds and fetches some values from Umbraco fields (eg. css filename with correct path).

--

Björn Jönsson

• Björn Jönsson 37 posts 58 karma points
    Apr 28, 2010 @ 16:02
    Björn Jönsson

Does anyone know what causes this behaviour? Because I dont have a clue.

--

Björn Jönsson

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft