Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• javier 64 posts 84 karma points
    Apr 08, 2010 @ 08:17
    javier

Errors Installing Anything

Hi guys i have errors installing all things i try:

Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'gallery'  Key being added: 'gallery'

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'gallery'  Key being added: 'gallery'

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentException: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'gallery'  Key being added: 'gallery']
       System.Collections.Hashtable.Insert(Object key, Object nvalue, Boolean add) +1050
       umbraco.cms.businesslogic.template.Template.initTemplateAliases() +226
       umbraco.cms.businesslogic.template.Template.set_Alias(String value) +241
       umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.Installer.InstallBusinessLogic(Int32 packageId, String tempDir) +1879
       umbraco.presentation.developer.packages.Installer.processInstall(String currentStep) +934
       umbraco.presentation.developer.packages.Installer.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +453
       System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +25
       System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +52
       System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +137
       umbraco.BasePages.BasePage.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +21
       System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +98
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2524

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3053; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3053

• Roger Hughes 55 posts 88 karma points
    Apr 08, 2010 @ 12:29
    Roger Hughes

Hi, do you have any more information? ie - did you install a gallery package on the initial install?

How much content do you have on your site? Is this a fairly new installation?

If it is, I would drop the DB and recreate a new DB and user.

Rog

• javier 64 posts 84 karma points
    Apr 12, 2010 @ 07:16
    javier

i did it and now it seems to work ok. unistalling all packages and reinstalling fixed the problem

• Roger Hughes 55 posts 88 karma points
    Apr 13, 2010 @ 10:16
    Roger Hughes

Excellent, glad its working for you :)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft