Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Sam 184 posts 209 karma points
    Apr 21, 2010 @ 19:29
    Sam

Runway news + autofolders

Hi everyone,

Could anyone tell me whether autofolders can be used with runwaynews package?

I need to automate the process of posting but runwaynews creates a structure with a few different doctypes ie

Folder structure as so:

News (doctype alias RunwayNewsLibrary) > Year (doctype alias RunwayYear) > Month (doctype alias RunwayMonth) > Day (doctype alias RunwayDay) > New item (doctype alias RunwayNewspage).

The archives calendar xlst appears to reference the different doctypes so I would need autofolders to create the exact structure a above. Is this possible in autofolders.config? All the examples I can see only have 2 doctypes in them ie toplevel newspage (the archive page listing all news) and bottom level newsitem (the news post itself).

The date is then made up like so newspage  > newspage (year) > newspage (month) > newspage (day) > newsitem

I don;t think this would work with the runwaynews package. Anyone who could shed some light on this? Help would be very much appreciated. Thanks everyone :) I'm new to umbraco and enjoying it a lot, if only I knew as much xlst as I do css...

• Sam 184 posts 209 karma points
    Apr 22, 2010 @ 14:57
    Sam

Forgot to say, I have tried using the two together :) but couldn't work out how to get autofolders to create the structure I wanted.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft