Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• M Carr 2 posts 22 karma points
    Nov 16, 2010 @ 23:48
    M Carr

Need Ace Umbraco / Web Developer to Manage Large Online Presence

Interested parties, please send your details to webdeveloper (@) intermedia.net. This position is based in midtown Manhattan.

Ace Web Site Developer to Manage Large Online Presence

This is an opportunity for a developer with 2+ years of experience to quickly make their mark at North America’s top cloud email and voice communications company.

Our sales leads and revenue come from online transactions, making the web site our most critical marketing tool. We need an ace developer to oversee the site’s stability and security while helping us create an amazing experience for our visitors. Some of the responsibilities you’ll have:

·       **Manage the web site’s CMS (Umbraco, .net based tool)

·         **Work with marketing managers and web designers to create cool forms, solution wizards and other experiences that powerfully communicate our solutions, integrate with our backend CRM system – and help differentiate our online presence from homogenous, hard to understand competitors

·         **Assure the web site continues to properly integrate to backend tools -- the CRM system we mentioned, plus our demand generation and online sign-up systems

·         **Coordinate with system administrators and product engineering teams to manage the stability of the site

We like smart folks with a get-it-done attitude – people who work well as part of a close knit marketing team, but are independent minded enough to advocate and execute new ideas. The right developer will expand our horizons and help us put technology to work in service of growth.  Advanced development tasks can be addressed in partnership with the product engineering team and present an opportunity to work closely with some of the industry’s top minds.

It will be a fun job for the right person, and the company pays generously, with a great working environment and benefits. A list of key technical skills follows:

·         Hands-on CMS experience

·         Website security

·         Working knowledge of xHTML, CSS, JS, XSLT

·         OOP / programming skills: experience in ASP.Net is a plus

• Mohammad Azeem 31 posts 74 karma points
    Jul 22, 2012 @ 22:26
    Mohammad Azeem

Hi all!

My Name is Azeem Ravi looking 4 a job (having a team of four developers).... and a Software Engineer/ Web Development (ASP.Net) having 2+ years expericne in relevant field... i have develop many projects using Umbraco.... 

I develop different nature of applications and modules using Umbraco these like:

•  Educational Web application
    •  Ecommerce web application
    •  Medical base web applications.

also i have experince Asp.Net Environment using C# language

With supporting tools and languages like:

.Net Framework 3.5, SQL Server 2005/2008,XSLT ,ADO.Net,Linq,AJAX,CSS3,HTML,HTML5,Java Script,JQuery,xHTMLDream Weaver

Languages Known:C, C++, C#,Java,Oracle8i

Some live links: 

If there's anything you would like to clarify and discuss further, please let me know about it. I'm the person to develop projects for you.

Regards,
    Azeem Ravi

Skype Name: azeemravi361  

Email: [email protected]  

Avaiable( 6:00 pm to 4:00 am) LocalTime

LocalTimt = GMT + 5:00(Standard Time)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft