Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Pete K 317 posts 56 karma points
    Apr 20, 2009 @ 15:48
    Pete K

Busy umbraco developer seeking help in the USA

We are a public school district located in Lexington, Kentucky USA. We already have an installation of umbraco 3.05 up and running but we need assistance with two projects. First, we need to set up another installation of the latest version of umbraco for use by our individual school Web sites. Second, we need to upgrade our current installation to the latest version.

We have an umbraco developer in house (me), but because I am unable to devote full time to keeping up with developments in the umbraco world, I am struggling with getting these projects off the ground. I am looking for someone in the United States who can travel to our site if needed to help with setup and development work. This would be a short-term project but a long-term relationship. We are looking for someone we can turn to when things break. We prefer someone with a strong knowledge of all aspects of setting up and running an umbraco site, including writing XSLT, creating advanced templates and master pages, and creating asp.net user controls for use in umbraco.

If you are interested in this opportunity, please email me at pete.koutoulas(at)fayette.kyschools.us for more information.

• Pete K 317 posts 56 karma points
    Apr 24, 2009 @ 14:13
    Pete K

We have now filled this position. Thanks to everyone who contacted me. We will keep your info on file for future reference if needed.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft