Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Rachael 2 posts 22 karma points
    Jan 09, 2012 @ 17:22
    Rachael

looking for a developer with umbraco talents

Hi - we are looking for somework (contract basis) to build then upload to umbraco roughly 7 different templates. Pretty basic design - with a few widgets. Design is still being resolved but we're keen to start the build from wireframes which are ready now. Idealy we'd like you to come in to the London office and build the templates whilst the inhouse team learn how to use Umbraco.

thanks

Rachael

• jigar 170 posts 233 karma points
    Jan 09, 2012 @ 17:52
    jigar

Hey Rachel,

I have good experience of delivering umbraco websites.I can show you my profile as well.

Drop me an email at [email protected]

Thanks,

Jigar

• Tor 1 post 21 karma points
    Jan 10, 2012 @ 10:46
    Tor

Hi Rachel,

We are an Umbraco software house based in London and the Thames Valley, we would love to help you guys get started and share our experience with Umbraco. Macleod Associates (our company)  have been using the software for about 3 years and we have created some huge sites and have wide experience in all aspects of the platform. We also help out a number of other companies in the community when they are maxed out and need to deliver. MA can provide you with a very customer facing Umbraco level 2 certified developer based in London who wuld be happy to spend some time teaching new Umbracarians.

Please drop me a mail [email protected] ,

Macleod Associates is committed to the Umbraco community and due to the nature of our business we normally have spare capacity. If we can help you with a project or you need a hand please drop us a line. 

• Antony Briggs 78 posts 103 karma points
    Jan 12, 2012 @ 15:31
    Antony Briggs

Hi Rachael,

If you're still looking for quotes, I'd be happy to discuss your requirements.

You can view our full portfolio here but here is a selection of the Umbraco projects we have completed:

I currently run Intercode with my Wife from Frome, UK but have experience of working on-site on a contract basis if required.

You can contact us on 01373 455577 or [email protected].

Kind regards,

Antony Briggs

• ianhoughton 281 posts 605 karma points c-trib
    Jan 16, 2012 @ 14:32
    ianhoughton

Hi Rachael,

I have completed a number of Umbraco projects for both my own company and as a freelancer for other web agencies. I would be interested in working with you on this project.

You can contact me on 01455 818313 or sales at redmorello.com

Regards,

Ian Houghton

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft