Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
As we are really busy at the moment we are looking for very experienced Umbraco developers to do some work for us.
You have to have experience with the following:
- Integrating other systems with Umbraco
- ASP.NET usercontrols
- Very experienced with Umbraco
Please write a bit about yourself here and post your email as well - then we'll contact you. Please at least post this:
- Years of .NET experience
- Years of Umbraco experience
- Where you are from
- When you can start working
Please provide contact details so that people might contact you rather than posting here. That's the way the jobs section is meant to work.
We are a team of very experienced Umbraco developers. We are also the team who built uSiteBuilder for Umbraco (http://usitebuilder.vegaitsourcing.rs/).
To answer to your questions:
- Our developers and architects have from 3 to 8 years of experience working with .NET
- Most of our developers worked with Umbraco since version 4.0 was released and some people worked from versions 2.x with Umbraco
- We are from Novi Sad, Serbia
- We could have two people to work on your project(s) starting from Wednesday.
Doug: Sure, will do :)
Sasa: Drop me a mail on [email protected]
Everyone: Please write to me on [email protected] - and include answers on the questions from the initial post.
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted