Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Steve Smith 75 posts 158 karma points
    Jan 31, 2012 @ 16:53
    Steve Smith

Full time Umbraco/ASP.NET C# position in Teddington, Greater London

Hi all,

Thought I'd post this up here in case anyone is interested.

The head office of the company I work for (based in Teddington, Greater London) is currently working on a project to transfer our multi-site CMS to Umbraco.

We're working together with an agency on this, who are coming up with a design and the core of the system as an Umbraco 4.7.x installation using (to include) -

• uSitebuilder
    • C#
    • Razor
    • XSLT
    • Microsoft SQL Server
    • Examine etc.

We've decided we need an extra developer who will work together with our own web designer, the agency and our marketing department (and me), to help take this project forward and migrate the functionality of 30 or so subsidiary company websites to Umbraco.

Because the web never stands still, the developer will also play a part in the continuous improvement/expansion of the CMS based on the business needs.

We are also looking to use Umbraco for a number of other projects in the future which will require customisation/extension of the core CMS.

There's also  an internal intranet/knowledge sharing website which is part written in Classic ASP and part in .NET, and there may be some involvement in this too (this is bespoke for the time being, and not using Umbraco).  

So as you can hopefully tell, this is a full time position, and hopefully a good career opportunity for someone who wants to use their Umbraco and .NET skills.

If you're interested, please see our website.

http://www.bmt.org/BMTCareers/?/1377/1534/2506/jobID=670

If anyone has any queries over the position, I'd be happy to answer.

Cheers,

Steve.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft