Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Kim Løwert 130 posts 116 karma points
    Jul 10, 2012 @ 15:05
    Kim Løwert

Web developer with umbraco experience - full time position in Copenhagen

Hi all umbraco developers out there

We are looking for web developers with umbraco experience for a number of customer related projects. We are looking for people who have documented umbraco experience and who want to continue working with excisting and developing new umbraco solutions.

Besides the umbraco experience we are looking for people with experience in the following areas:

• HTML/CSS
    • Javascript/jQuery
    • XSLT and related technologies
    • ASP.NET 4.0
    • LINQ
    • REST webservices
    • Microsoft SQL Server
    • Umbraco Certification (not required)
    We are looking for people who are interested in web technologies as a whole and who are interested in continuesly developing their own skills along with us. Besides working on umbraco related projects we have a number of other projects where you will have time to play with the latest web technologies.
    We are a small company started about four years ago and deeply rooted in umbraco and surrounding technologies. Over the past two years we have experienced a lot of growth and are now being approached by ever larger customers, so we are looking to grow our small family of developers.
    We help a number of the largest corporations in Denmark, including Maersk, Telenor, Erhvervsstyrelsen, Toyota, KOMBIT and others. But we also help a number of smaller businesses.
    We offer good working conditions in the center of Copenhagen, a growing number of colleagues with different backgrounds, a good salary and a number of other benefits. 
    If the above sounds interesting to you please write a little about yourself to me at [email protected].
    Companies looking for outsourcing opportunities are not of interest. We hope to hear from you soon.
    Kind regards

• Dulanakadam 3 posts 23 karma points
    Jul 13, 2012 @ 07:52
    Dulanakadam

HI,

Im Dulanka Damith From Sri lanka,Now i'm working asp.net and UMBRACO based application development Company in Sri lanka.i already complete 04 Umbraco projects BRG group in UK .I wil send my CV can u post or send Any contacts in following email address.

[email protected]

Thanks.

• Mohammad Azeem 31 posts 74 karma points
    Jul 18, 2012 @ 21:45
    Mohammad Azeem

Hi!

My Name is Azeem Ravi looking 4 a job (having a team of four developers).... and a Software Engineer/ Web Development (ASP.Net) having 2+ years expericne in relevant field... i have develop many projects using Umbraco.... 

I develop different nature of applications and modules using Umbraco these like:

•  Educational Web application
    •  Ecommerce web application
    •  Medical base web applications.

Some live links: 

If there's anything you would like to clarify and discuss further, please let me know about it. I'm the person to develop projects for you.

Regards,
    Azeem Ravi

Skype Name: azeemravi361  

Email: [email protected]  

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft