Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Steven Newstead 62 posts 103 karma points
    Jul 27, 2012 @ 15:21
    Steven Newstead

Full time Employees In Bath (again....)

This is a re-post of something I posted a litle while ago and as we are growing we are now recruiting again, so please take a look and drop me an email if you would like more details...

We are currently waiting for the HR crew to put the job specifcations on the website so I'll update this when they are available.

1. Web Developer who can use either Umbraco or Sitecore.

The truth is we use Sitecore more than Umbraco but we are pushing hard to expand our Umbraco offerings and have just got enough developers certified to become a Umrbaco partner, however you will have to be happy to learn Sitecore too...

2. An Application Support Engineer, this isn't Umbraco specific at all but details are here in case anyone knows anyone.

I'm a developer here and it's a really nice company to work for and easily comutable from Bristol (where I live), let me know if you are interested....

• DavidS 17 posts 38 karma points
    Jul 27, 2012 @ 22:21
    DavidS

I was called for interview after the first post but found another job in the meantime. First impressions were good in terms of the people working there. If you're thinking about driving in, forget it as driving in Bath in a nightmare. Their offices are next to the train station so that would be your best bet.

• Steven Newstead 62 posts 103 karma points
    Jul 31, 2012 @ 16:49
    Steven Newstead

Job specifcations are now up on the site:

Web Developer – http://www.eduserv.org.uk/about-us/careers/latest-jobs/web-developer

Support Engineer – http://www.eduserv.org.uk/about-us/careers/latest-jobs/application-support-engineer

Any questions ou can get me on twitter at @sjnewstead or on my email [email protected].

• Ryan 7 posts 27 karma points
    Aug 07, 2012 @ 10:44
    Ryan

Thanks Stefan, you can easily outsource the services here:

Umbraco developer | Umbraco programmer

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft