Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Marcus Maunula 229 posts 386 karma points
    Oct 23, 2012 @ 12:58
    Marcus Maunula

Interested in Sub Consultant Jobs

I am a self employed .NET/C# coder based in Gothenburg Sweden. I have more than 20 years of expereience working with various IT-Projects.

I started out with Umbraco this year and find it very easy to work with. As a C# coder I can solve just about any task the Customer gives me. I already have a couple of Umbraco sites in my "belt" and a couple more on the way.

I am however in constant look for more Projects and would love to get some Projects in other locations. I have no problem re-locating for eg. UK, Norway or any other EU-Country. I can work out of my own Company or as an Employee, it makes no difference ot me.

I have yet to take the Certifications but if the job requires them then I can of course make sure it happens.

Please contact me at [email protected] if you need more information (like resumé etc).

• ChrisC 9 posts 29 karma points
    Dec 12, 2012 @ 06:50
    ChrisC

I've just posted a new job on oDesk in case you are interested:

https://www.odesk.com/jobs/~01db37b67f8ff2eaa6

• Patrick 2 posts 22 karma points
    Mar 05, 2013 @ 06:13
    Patrick

Hello Marcus!

We are in need of an Umbraco developer who can get us started with a bare-bones site so that we can then take and work with it in house, while still leaning on the Umbraco developer as needed.

Ideally, our requirements of the Umbraco CMS would be to:

- Organize posts by categories and tags
    - Create magazine type pages and choose to display x number of posts within a category by date posts or manually (ex: http://www.socionomics.net)
    - The CMS should be able to give us control of a slider area
    - RSS feeds
    - Conditional content areas based on Category and or tags
    - Expiring content
    - Comments section
    - so much more that we will be happy to discuss

We have already developed wireframes that should be helpful for developement and will provide thorough guidance throughout the process.

Please do contact me at [email protected] if you are interested. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft