Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ted Kubach 1 post 21 karma points
    Jan 04, 2013 @ 21:06
    Ted Kubach

Remote Position -- .NET Umbraco Developer Needed

Hi There!

My name is Ted Kubach and I'm the lead corporate recruiter for a creative digital agency called Moving Interactive. We work with Fortune 500 companies on the launch of their digital products. You may visit our website at http://www.movinginteractive.com for samples of our work to get a better idea of what we do.

We are currently seeking a .NET Umbraco Developer for a project. This is a remote (work from home) opportunity. We are looking for somebody for an initial full-time short-term contract (4-6 weeks) with an excellent chance for long-term work beyond that.

Compensation depends on experience (type and years) and is on a candidate to candidate basis.

If you are interested in learning more about the position, you may email me (Ted Kubach) at [email protected] or give me a call at 321.295.6655.

I will be able to run the position by you in further detail.

Thank you!

Ted Kubach

Sr. Technical Recruiter

[email protected]

• Ranipriya 5 posts 25 karma points
    Mar 05, 2014 @ 07:35
    Ranipriya

Hi Ted,

This is Ranipriya. I have overall  7 years of  experience in developiing windows and web applocations. (VB, Classic ASP and .Net). 

I have worked on umbraco projects for 2 years. Also  I have experience in upgrading  umbraco website to latest versions. 

I am interested in the above position. 

Examples of  few web sites:
  • Streety 358 posts 568 karma points
    Mar 06, 2014 @ 12:45
    Streety

Hello.

Are you looking for stateside developers only (considering the time diffence).

Thanks.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft