Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Carrie 20 posts 42 karma points
    Jan 11, 2013 @ 21:08
    Carrie

Seeking Umbraco partner - United States

We are looking for a partner in the United States to help us with Umbraco development when we are over capacity and/or over our heads. Most of this work will be related to custom back office implementations, e-commerce, etc so you must be an Umbraco expert. Freelance or small business, either will work as long as you can still meet our deadlines and understand this will not be a consistent flow of work.

If you’re interested in learning more, please send me your resume and portfolio to [email protected]. Please be sure to include any back-end office work or packages you’ve created.

………………………………………………………………..

Simple Machines Marketing is a small marketing firm who usually works with small – medium sized businesses. You can learn more about us at www.simplemachinesmarketing.com.

• John Raasch 18 posts 39 karma points
    Jan 14, 2013 @ 21:30
    John Raasch

Hi Carrie,

I've sent you an email, but thought I'd post it here as well.  Thanks!

~John

Hi Carrie,

With regards to your post on Umbraco's site that you are looking for a US based partner, I would like to toss our name into the bin for consideration.
    We're a 13 year old company with 6 people, 4 of whom are Umbraco certified.  We're actually located in the same city that Umbraco North America is based.

While we typically build out projects from beginning to end, we'd be happy to help with any partial project that can be well defined.
    Thanks!

~John

John Raasch
    Mindfly Web Design Studio
    114 West Magnolia Street
    Suite 504
    Bellingham, WA 98225
    Phone 360-647-7470

[email protected]
    www.mindfly.com
Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to: