Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ian Smedley 97 posts 192 karma points
    Apr 16, 2013 @ 10:43
    Ian Smedley

Freelance Umbraco devs required in the West Midlands/Birmingham UK

Hi All,

We've currently got loads of Umbraco projects underway, and more coming up soon - so we're currently on the lookout for a freelancer who could come in for a few days, mayber longer and sit with the team, here at our head-office for a bit and work on a few projects.

If you know anybody - or are avaliable yourself, please give me a shout, pass it on - I'll post on LinkedIn and Twitter too.

Many Thanks,

Ian

• Viral Shah 32 posts 61 karma points
    Apr 16, 2013 @ 13:37
    Viral Shah

Hi Ian -

By any chance - are you open for remote/offsite help ? 

Let me know if you are and if you can pass me your email - i will be happy to send you credentials and few work samples.

Kind regards

Viral

• Ian Smedley 97 posts 192 karma points
    Apr 17, 2013 @ 08:47
    Ian Smedley

Inititally we're looking for somebody who is able to come in to our offices, to work in person with the designers and other developers.

• Viral Shah 32 posts 61 karma points
    Apr 17, 2013 @ 09:28
    Viral Shah

Thanks Ian.

In case, your situation changes, please feel free to get in touch. Happy to help.

• Zach Feng 29 posts 41 karma points
    Apr 18, 2013 @ 14:28
    Zach Feng

Hi Ian,

I'm a certified Umbraco developer from China. Please fell free to connect with me if your situation changes. I'd like to show you some cases.

Email: [email protected]

Best Regrads

Zach Feng

• gavstorey 4 posts 24 karma points
    Apr 18, 2013 @ 19:04
    gavstorey

I am a freelance developer (with about 4 years of Umbraco experience) based in Birmingham, specifically in the E4F incubator program affiliated to Aston Uni.

I have developed a number of sites in Umbraco primarily for a media group in New England, USA.

Give me a nod if your are still in need of anyone or would like to talk, see some example etc Also i replied on Linked in so you should be able to see my profile

Email: [email protected]

Thanks,

Gavin

• Ciaran McCusker 54 posts 93 karma points
    Apr 23, 2013 @ 15:52
    Ciaran McCusker

Hi,

I am freelance developer please check out my website for more info www. code for creatives co.uk.

I am based in Northern Ireland.

Thanks,
    Ciaran. 

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft