Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Alysia McIntyre 5 posts 25 karma points
    May 23, 2013 @ 03:18
    Alysia McIntyre

Sydney - Front End Web Developer

Front End / Umbraco Developer

Want to develop cutting edge Umbraco websites?  Want to be empowered to recommend and use new and emerging technologies?  This is the role for you.  You’ll be across all the front end of the sites – cutting up the Photoshop files, integrating with the Open Source platform - Umbraco, making the sites responsive and accessible.  You’d need to be very conversant with all parts of the Umbraco ecosystem – ideally certified.  .NET (c#), XSLT and / or Razor would be very highly regarded.  You’ll also have a keen eye for UX and design (although you won’t need to do the web design itself) and will be a motivated self starter.  It’s a great role if you want the fast moving pace of a digital agency without everything else that goes with it!  We’re keen for you to take control – tell us how the sites would best work for the client, rather than just sit there and build from a tight spec.  This is the kind of role that doesn’t come along often for a front end developer so get in quick!

Our Findlaw division of Thomson Reuters, builds Lawyer websites for Law Firms across Australia.  We also pride ourselves in being the largest directory of Lawyers and Law firms in Australia, and the most visited, experiencing approx. 100,000 hits per month!  The Findlaw team has a need for an experienced Umbraco Web Developer who knows how to make visually attractive websites that comply with online accessibility and usability guidelines.  Be a crucial part of a small team, within a large global company.  The successful candidate will be the developer for Findlaw Australia, and will need to develop new websites using the Umbraco framework as well as maintain existing websites, they will need to manage in-house & external resources.  We have a great client base, and want to help grow our customers with SEO techniques, responsive design, content feeds and more.

Applicants should have:

·         Attention to detail

·         Strong Self-motivation

·         Ability to project manage multiple tasks

·         Are keen to learn new technologies / keep up with web trends outside of work hours

·         Hands on experience using complex Photoshop layered designs

·         Good communication skills

·         Experience in mobile development / responsive design techniques essential

·         Use of frameworks such as Modernizr for CSS3 / HTML5 compliance advantageous

·         Compliance testing

Technical Skills (in priority order):

·         Umbraco CMS (4.x) including custom macro development using either Razor, XSLT and / or c#

·         HTML 5 / CSS 3

·         jQuery / Javascript

·         .NET Framework using c#

·         Classic ASP

·         MS SQL Server

Please address your application to Alysia McIntyre, [email protected]

• Ciaran McCusker 54 posts 93 karma points
    Jun 13, 2013 @ 17:35
    Ciaran McCusker

Hi,

If you dont mind me asking what would the salary scale for this be?

Also would you consider remote freelancers or have any projects to trial me on?

Regards,
    Ciaran
    www.codeforcreatives.co.uk 

• siva kumar 120 posts 209 karma points
    Jun 14, 2013 @ 06:12
    siva kumar

Hi,

I am Working on umbraco cms since 1 year.

would you consider  Remote freelancers.then contact me  to my email  "[email protected]".

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft