Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Steve McGrath 5 posts 25 karma points
    Jul 31, 2013 @ 22:18
    Steve McGrath

Looking for freelance dev to work from our office in Nantwich

We are looking for freelance dev support on Umbraco for a web project for around 2-3 week. We will need the freelancer to be able to work from our office in Nantwich, Cheshire. Project will include setting up a new environment, creating page templates and some web service integration. Front end will be done in house by us. Would be ideal if you had knowledge of setting up/ running Umbraco on a cloud / load blanced environment. Flexible on rates.

• David Dimmer 76 posts 134 karma points
    Aug 01, 2013 @ 01:20
    David Dimmer

Steve,

I can help you with your request. If you'd like to demo an Umbraco --> Web Service --> Json --> Angular.js implementation we have one ready to go!

Email me and I will send you the demo link.

Warm Regards,

David Dimmer

• dillorscroft 198 posts 192 karma points
    Aug 02, 2013 @ 11:37
    dillorscroft

Hi,

I will shortly be back on the market and have a wealth of experience.  5 years + Umbraco.

I live in Crewe and would love to get in touch regarding this or any future projects you may have.

Thanks

Matt 

Aug 02, 2013 @ 12:03
    Steve McGrath

Hi Matt,

Thanks for this...when will you be available?

Cheers
    Steve 

• dillorscroft 198 posts 192 karma points
    Aug 02, 2013 @ 12:22
    dillorscroft

Hi,

I suspect too late for this project although I can work evenings and weekends.  I'm available in approx 3 weeks but from then on available for almost all projects.

Thanks

Matt

Aug 02, 2013 @ 12:39
    Steve McGrath

It would be worth us having a chat, to see if you can do what we need out of hours. I suspect it might be possible. Then perhaps a short stint toward the end in our office when you are available.

Can you email me steve (at) bigdotmedia(.)co(.)uk and I can send you some project details so you can see if its worth you getting involved?

Cheers
    Steve 

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft