Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jennifer Henry 2 posts 22 karma points
    Sep 05, 2013 @ 18:47
    Jennifer Henry

Umbraco Developer Needed - Permanent Full-time or Temporary Freelance/Contract

A Chattanooga, Tennessee-based content marketing firm is looking for a .Net developer with Umbraco experience. We are ultimately seeking a full-time hire, but are interested in freelance or consulting assistance in the interim. Freelance or consulting could be done remotely. Full-time employment would require relocation to Chattanooga, Tenn.

Our Web Applications Developer functions as a key contact for designing, creating, and maintaining Web-based software programs, email publishing products, and websites for the company and its clients.

·       Developing new products, customizations, and enhancements

·       Creating design documentation and program logic documentation

·       Defining technical requirements for projects and providing innovative technical suggestions for business proposals

·       Translating business requirements into technical designs/functions

·       Designing and maintaining website content

·       Enhancing search engine optimization

·       Monitoring, analyzing, and reporting website traffic

·       Maintaining existing Web and electronic publishing database products

·       Troubleshooting glitches in the functionality of any/all software programs, Internet solutions, and websites

·       Working with client Webmasters to assist installation/integration/interface of company products

·       Upgrading user interface design and functionality of company products

·       Creating prototype e-newsletter content systems, Web/Internet solutions, and site features and functionalities for testing and evaluation

·       Setting up arrangements/agreements with or connections to third-party software for evaluation, testing, and use

·       Installing functions such as blogs, podcasts, surveys, search, polls, and others on company products and sites

·       Working with team members to create variable-data email systems for e-periodicals and marketing pieces           

Requirements

·       .NET developer—C#, Visual Basic.NET, ASP.Net and ADO.Net

·       Experience with JQuery and Umbraco CMS

·       Administrative and programming knowledge of SQL Server

·       Knowledge of Javascript, AJAX, VBScript, XHTML, HTML5, and CSS

·       Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture

·       Knowledge of user interface design, software testing, system administration, and version control systems

·       Working knowledge of XML/XSLT

·       Windows Server 2003/2008 IIS 6 and 7 setup and administration

·       A bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant technical discipline (Microsoft certifications are preferred)

·       Five years of experience in Web-based application development in agency, publishing, freelance, or corporate environments

Interested candidates can reach out to me at [email protected].

Jennifer Henry

• David Dimmer 76 posts 134 karma points
    Sep 05, 2013 @ 19:29
    David Dimmer

Jennifer,

I am in your area this week (I just drove through Chattanooga around 10pm last night).  Would you like to meet up and see if I couldn't help you?  I will be in your area until Tueday of next week. 

David Dimmer

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft