Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Sara Soergel 1 post 21 karma points
    Oct 02, 2013 @ 03:06
    Sara Soergel

Developer needed for website projects

Métier (www.metier.com) is seeking a web developer to help take their cutting-edge website to the next level.  This project-based position is perfect for those with familiarity of content management systems and HTML5 website development, specifically using Umbraco CMS.  The Umbraco developer will work closely with Métier’s marketing team on projects ranging from content delivery networks to CSS and template design to implementing search engine optimization recommendations.  The ideal candidate is an effective problem solver with an analytical thought process.  This position can be performed from Anywhere, USA.

For more information about this opportunity, please send your resume and hourly rates to [email protected].  We look forward to hearing from you!

• Ankit Parmar 1 post 20 karma points
    Dec 12, 2013 @ 13:09
    Ankit Parmar

Hello Sara,

Is your requirement still open for discussion? If yes, pl reach me back on [email protected]

Thanks lot,

Ankit

• Ciaran McCusker 54 posts 93 karma points
    Oct 15, 2014 @ 13:00
    Ciaran McCusker

Hi,

You prob have got sorted with this but just in case you needed any other freelance work or assistance, I am a certified developer based in Ireland and can provide references from other clients I do work for.

Thanks,
    Ciaran
    www.codeforcreatives.co.uk 

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft