Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ed 2 posts 22 karma points
    Jan 17, 2014 @ 09:43
    Ed

Experienced Umbraco dev for site fixes + consultation

EDIT: I'm an idiot: tasklist here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6yhr6e0xkllfpxc/UmbracoTaskList.xls

(Also posted on elance)

We're looking for someone for both small changes and consultation/advice about longer-term possibilities for redesign within Umbraco. 

This project would for sure involve small SEO/basic template changes, and depending on our conversation, potentially substantial additional redesign implementation work.

Regarding redesign, there are two variants. If we feel comfortable that we can get the flexibility we need within Umbraco, we would plan to find an external designer, and then implement. If we stick with our current plan to move to WP, we might still consider midsize changes to the current site depending on timeline estimations.

For this specific project, my plan would be to either work on an hourly or fixed basis, depending on your proposal– obviously substantial consultation needs to be paid, at the same time it would present a good opportunity for future work.

Please check out the attached task list and provide some sort of general estimate (time/cost) for the initial (prioritized) tasks. (Note: probably treat version upgrade as a separate item- we were half-way through upgrading from 4.5 to 6.x and our dev got reassigned). It would also be good if you could comment on the bigger picture questions.

It would probably be fastest to set up a Skype call. Or you can shoot me an email at info[at]binary-studio.com.

Thank you!

• Ed 2 posts 22 karma points
    Jan 17, 2014 @ 12:29
    Ed

Received a few great replies already. Thanks Everyone!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft