Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• joshua thompson 3 posts 23 karma points
    Feb 03, 2014 @ 22:22
    joshua thompson

Contract Umbraco Developer: Cincinnati-ish Region

I am currently transitioning from the company I've been running for the past 8.5 years to more of a virtual agency and am looking to build up a pool of Umbraco developers to work with as projects come up. Ideally I'd like to work with people in and around the Cincinnati, OH region, but i'm not opposed to expanding to other larger cities nearby (Lexington, Louisville, Dayton).

I do have two projects I'm hoping to pull costs together on shortly, so I'm looking to meet with people fairly soon.

If you're interested or would like more information from me, please don't hesitate to ask.

Here is a link to a couple of Umbraco samples on my old site (also built in umbraco) http://get-bent.com/#1134,1060

• John Raasch 18 posts 39 karma points
    Feb 03, 2014 @ 22:28
    John Raasch

Hi Joshua,

John here from Mindfly, I'd love to chat with you about partnering on projects.  We are an Umbraco Gold partner, and while we're not in Ohio (I went to school in Marietta Ohio if that counts) we do work with agencies across the country. 

Happy to help in any capacity.  [email protected]

Also, if you are looking to meet a ton of Umbraco folks I highly recomend you come to Vegas in March for the Umbraco North American Conference http://www.uwestfest.com/

Thanks!

~John

• Jon Dunfee 199 posts 468 karma points
    Feb 04, 2014 @ 05:10
    Jon Dunfee

Josh, look me up on LinkedIn.  I'm in Indy.

• joshua thompson 3 posts 23 karma points
    Feb 04, 2014 @ 17:59
    joshua thompson

thanks everyone for your responses. I'm playing a little catch-up today from being sick last week, but i'll be reachng out to some of you shortly.

thanks again!

• Amir Khan 1282 posts 2739 karma points
    Feb 04, 2014 @ 19:17
    Amir Khan

Hi Josh, I'm in Toledo, feel free to get ahold of me on LinkedIn if you'd like.

-Amir

• thomas 13 posts 50 karma points
    Feb 13, 2014 @ 12:40
    thomas

Hi ,

Greetings !!

I would be very happy assist you & like explore the opportunity of working together .

Having +5 years of strong experince with  .NET , VB , C# , ASP.NET , HTML5 ,CSS , JQUERY,JAVASCRIPT , BizTalk server and many more .

Skills :

Web Technology: SharePoint Server 2010, WSS, ASP.NET MVC3, Asp.net 2.0/3.5/4.0, DNN6, HTML.

·Messaging Tools:   BizTalk Server 2010.

·Technology: .Net 2.0 /3.5/4.0, ADO.Net, Web services, Linq (3.5), XML, Widows Services, CSS, Microsoft Enterprise Library 2.0. Authentication & Authorization, EDI.

·ORM Tools: EF (Entity-Framework) 4.0, NHibernate

·CMS: Dot Net Nuke (DNN) 4.08.02 & DNN5.0, DNN6.0, Sitefinity5.0

·Design Patterns: Creational Patterns- Factory & Abstract Factory pattern.

·Languages: C#, C++

·Payment Gateway: PayPal (Direct Payment & Express Checkout), Google Checkout.

·Client Side Technology: Jquery, JSON, Asp.net Ajax, Ajax controls Toolkit, JavaScript.

·Database: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, MySql

·Framework Architecture: MVC Architecture, .Net framework 2.0/3.5/4.0, 3 tire /N-tier Architecture

·UI Tools/IDE: Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010, VSS, SVN.

·3rd Party Tools & Plugins: Highchart, JqGrid, (Jquery plugins), Knockout Js (MVVM Model)

You can hire my developers :

Hourly rates   : $11/hr.

Monthly rates  :$1560 (192 hours/month)

Feel free to share your queries .

Let me know if you need any more details .

Looking forward to hear from you soon .

Warm  Regards,

Thomas Jhonson

Call: +408.676.9948

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft