Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Paul A 133 posts 368 karma points
    Apr 15, 2014 @ 00:49
    Paul A

A little uCommerce help

I need a hand putting the finishing touches to a uCommerce site. I need to set up deferred payments to SagePay or at least be shown/told how I can go about doing that. 

• Tim 168 posts 372 karma points
    Apr 15, 2014 @ 08:31
    Tim

Hi Paul,

Are you wanting to take payment on the website or are you redirecting them to SagePay (which SagePay account type are you using)?

Tim

Apr 15, 2014 @ 08:45
    Paul A

Hi, 

Currently redireting to SagePay. I've built this from the Avenue Store so happy to take another approach as long as it doesn't take too long! The deferrment is important though. Am I not understanding something? 

• Tim 168 posts 372 karma points
    Apr 15, 2014 @ 11:08
    Tim

I've just had a quick look at the config and your SagePay config (/Umbraco/uCommerce/Configuration/Payments/SagePay.config) txType should be set to "AUTHENTICATE". This takes the payment straight way. Instead if you would like to defer payment, it should be as simple as setting txType to "DEFERRED" should do what you're after.

I don't think the connector was made on v3 of SagePay's API but most of this looks the same form the last time we used it: http://www.sagepay.co.uk/file/6941/download-document/FORM_Protocol_and_Integration_Guidelines_300114.pdf?token=DhB0DWRJ5BIneNICTC8eooGad5bENDCdPgYevMxuvfQ

Let me know how you get on.

Tim

Apr 16, 2014 @ 23:34
    Paul A

Perfect!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft