Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jay Tank 1 post 50 karma points
    Apr 17, 2014 @ 23:00
    Jay Tank

Front End Developer (Web Developer) Opportunity (Umbraco knowledge also will do)

Dear Candidate,

Greetings..!!!

My name is Jay Tank and I am a Recruiter with FutureNet Group.  I am currently searching for an Front End Developer Developer for a contract position with for Beltsville Maryland area.  Please review the job description below and if interested, send me your updated resume and the best time to contact you to discuss this opportunity. 

REQUIRED SKILLS:

·         3-5 years’ experience in Web Application Development

·         Your skills and portfolio should include HTML, HTML 5, CSS, JavaScript, JQuery, JSON, XML, XSLT.  508 experience a plus, as the site must meet 508 standards. The IDE is Visual Studio 2102.

·         Familiarity with JQuery, Bootstrap, Knockout, LESS/Zen and other JS frameworks is not mandatory but will help you get the assignment if choosing between several candidates.  After you pass technical interview you can start work immediately.

·         The work involves porting templates to master pages, and improving and refactoring the JavaScript to make it more maintainable and use standard JQuery libraries (with guidance on specific refactoring). The rest of the team is working on the Back-end in ASP.net MVC, Umbraco and SQL Server so you don’t have to worry about that. But we need someone focused on the front end, the back end is well covered. You will learn and work with the Umbraco Content Management system.

DESIRED SKILLS:

·         Umbraco Level I or II Certification (Not mandatory)

PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE:

·         04 months of contract

SECURITY CLEARANCE:

·         Not required

If you find the position suitable to your experience and interest, do get back to me with updated CV and details below on [email protected] :

·         Your Updated resume in word format:

·         Expected rate (Hourly / Yearly):

·         Your current employment status (ex: employed/unemployed etc.):  

·         Availability for interview and start if selected for the position:

·         Best time and number to contact:

Looking forward to hear back from you.

Have a wonderful day ahead.

Jay Tank

Technical Recruiter

FutureNet Group, Inc.

Phone: 313 459 0536

• alex riou 3 posts 23 karma points
    Apr 22, 2014 @ 00:21
    alex riou

Hello 

I have sent you an email

Alex

• Ciaran McCusker 54 posts 93 karma points
    Oct 15, 2014 @ 12:53
    Ciaran McCusker

Hi,

Are you interested in a remote freelancer if so email me more details and check out my site www.codeforcreatives.co.uk, I am based in Northern Ireland.

Thanks,
    CIaran 

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft