Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Hailey 1 post 21 karma points
    Jan 19, 2015 @ 10:38
    Hailey

Looking for frontend and backend Umbraco guru/gurus

Hi,

I'm on the hunt for a frontend and backend Umbraco guru/gurus. I designed my site http://allergyadventures.com/ and currently manage the CMS for it.

A little background... I gave up my job as a designer in London to start a company that helps children with food allergies. I'd like to build a new section on the site (small project 2-3 pages) but the guru I did have is off travelling. Good for him, pants for me.

The new section is designed and I can export all the assets needed, but it's the coding part I need help with. 

New section to contain:
    • Embeded YouTube videos
    • Downloable PDFs
    • Forms (login area) to access restrict downloadable PDFs (personal details captured and link to MailChimp account)

There's no time pressure on this job although I would like to get someone started on it over the next few weeks, if possible?

If you're keen, get in touch.
    Thank you.

• Ranjana_daffodil 7 posts 56 karma points
    Jan 19, 2015 @ 10:51
    Ranjana_daffodil

Hello Hailey,

I am Ranjana, an IT Consultant at Daffodil Software Ltd.

Daffodil is a 15 year old web development company having a team of 7 Senior Umbraco Developers involved in the development of attractive and user friendly content rich CMS based websites and portals for clients.

We are Microsoft certified partner and is one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies on the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India 2013 listing.

Our team has rich experience working on HTML5, CSS, JavaScript , .NET,C #, MS SQL technologies and have used the same for incorporating Front end as well as Back end of applications.

I can assist you by allocating a Senior Developer with expertise in Umbraco as well as on technology skill set required by you at a cost effective rate.

We follow Agile development methodology know as Scrum and have used the same to develop client applications. Our team has experience of working on Project Management Tools like Jira, Basecamp, Redmine etc.

I am sharing with you link to one of the websites developed using Umbraco CMS where we have assisted the client to incorporate an external web portal and extranet system involving  many features and is currently working on additional feature requirements. 

Some major features include Dynamic Galleries, Custom Macros Module, User Management, Social Media Integration and e-Commerce module.

http://www.gccabs.com.au/

If the above is of interest to you, we can connect over phone/Skype to have a brief discussion about your requirements and the next steps.

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Kind Regards  

Ranjana Singh 
    IT Consultant 
    Daffodil Software Ltd
    VOIP: 
    +1 650 557 2134 
    E-mail id: 
    [email protected] 
    www.daffodilsw.com

• Yasir Butt 161 posts 371 karma points
    Jan 19, 2015 @ 11:42
    Yasir Butt

Hi Hailey,

I have 12 years of experience in web development and I am working with umbraco since 2010.

I have norway based company and we are only work in Umbraco.

if you feel comfortable so you may contact me via epost [email protected]

Yasir Butt www.aizalogics.no [email protected]

• Richard Soeteman 4035 posts 12842 karma points MVP
    Jan 19, 2015 @ 11:43
    Richard Soeteman

Hi Hailey,

I've made a tool for the secured pdf download functionality http://soetemansoftware.nl/media-protect . You might want to check it out for the implementation on your site since it could save you a lot of time.

Please let me know if you have any questions about Media protect.

Best,

Richard

• Nicholas Hertz 6 posts 55 karma points
    Jan 20, 2015 @ 10:48
    Nicholas Hertz

Hello Hailey,

Hope you are doing well,

I have checked your requirement & would really glad to assist you on this work.

We are holding biggest team of open source developers & We have 260+ developers for open source development and whole team of 500+ professionals.

As we have an excellent expertise on umbarco, shopify, prestashop, e-commerce, nopcommerec, .Net, PHP, CakePHP, SAP, Python, Django, Ruby on Rails, Magento, Drupal, Joomla, Word press, mobile app, HTML, CSS, JS, JQ, Mysql, Symfony, C#, Pyro. etc. 
    We are ISO certified software company where serving our clients since 10+ years across all over the world in different domain, & verticals.
    Add me on Skype cisin.nicholas

Kindly revert me back so that we can briefly discuss about your requirement & provide you the best estimated time frame & cost.
    Let me know if you need any more details.
    Looking forward for your prompt responses.
    Thanks & Regards
    Nicholas Hertz
    Ph.+13478093374
  • Lori Shecter 3 posts 24 karma points
    Jan 28, 2015 @ 06:46
    Lori Shecter

Hi Hailey:

We are a US based company and have developed over 60 Umbraco websites. Our rates are reasonable and we can help you with your Umbraco issues.

Kind regards,
    Lori Shecter

Appdrenaline

212-929-9980

• Ciaran McCusker 54 posts 93 karma points
    Feb 02, 2015 @ 10:41
    Ciaran McCusker

Hi,

Please check out my site www.codeforcreatives.co.uk, I am a certified Umbraco Developer based in Northern Ireland and offer keen rates.

Regards,
    Ciaran
    www.codeforcreatives.co.uk 

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft