Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Andreas 2 posts 22 karma points
    Feb 27, 2015 @ 16:33
    Andreas

StartUp needs helping hands

Hi all,

we are a young StartUp in Berlin and need some helping hands with Umbraco Development. We want to use Umbraco as the CMS and develop a little .net MVC 5 application in it. A mobile app need to access this backend as well and we want to host on AZURE. That is pretty much it :-D

So any contact is appreciated

Cheers

Andy

• Ciaran McCusker 54 posts 93 karma points
    Feb 27, 2015 @ 16:35
    Ciaran McCusker

Hi

I am a certified Umbraco Developer based in Ireland, please send me some more details to [email protected].

Thanks,
    Ciaran
    www.codeforcreatives.co.uk 

• Sören Deger 733 posts 2844 karma points c-trib
    Feb 27, 2015 @ 16:41
    Sören Deger

Hi Andreas,

I work at byte5, the only umbraco gold partner in germany (Frankfurt am Main). Feel free to send an email to [email protected] with details and your contact informations. We will then contact you.

Best regards,

Sören

• Sören Deger 733 posts 2844 karma points c-trib
    Feb 27, 2015 @ 16:45
    Sören Deger

Hi Andreas,

if you need only short informations, how you can access to the backend, you find here the WebApi documentation:

https://our.umbraco.org/documentation/Reference/WebApi/

And all things in umbraco backend you can do with the umbraco services:

https://our.umbraco.org/documentation/reference/Management-v6/

Hope this helps.

Best,

Sören 

• Tobias Neugebauer 52 posts 93 karma points
    Feb 28, 2015 @ 00:01
    Tobias Neugebauer

Hi Andreas,

ich bin Tobias, MCTS für das .Net Framework und entwickele kundenorientierte Lösungen auf umbraco Basis. Wenn Du interesse an weiteren Informationen hast: neugebauer.tobias[at]gmail.com 

Viele Grüße

Tobias

• Ranjana_daffodil 7 posts 56 karma points
    Mar 03, 2015 @ 11:44
    Ranjana_daffodil

Hello Andreas,

I am Ranjana, an IT Consultant at Daffodil Software Ltd 

Daffodil is a 15 year old web development company having a team of 7 Senior Umbraco Developers involved in the development of attractive and user friendly content rich CMS based websites and portals for clients.

We are Microsoft certified partner and is one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies on the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India 2013 listing.

Our team has rich experience working on HTML5, CSS, JavaScript , .NET,C #, MS SQL technologies and have used the same for incorporating Front end as well as Back end of applications.

I can assist you by allocating a Senior Developer with expertise in Umbraco as well as on technology skill set required by you at a cost effective rate.

We follow Agile development methodology know as Scrum and have used the same to develop client applications. Our team has experience of working on Project Management Tools like Jira, Basecamp, Redmine etc.

I am sharing with you link to one of the websites developed using Umbraco CMS where we have assisted the client to incorporate an external web portal and extranet system involving  many features and is currently working on additional feature requirements. 

Some major features include Dynamic Galleries, Custom Macros Module, User Management, Social Media Integration and e-Commerce module.

http://54.217.237.15:7654/ 

If the above is of interest to you, we can connect over phone/Skype to have a brief discussion about your requirements and the next steps.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards, 

Ranjana | IT Consultant
    Daffodil Software Limited 
    E-mail: [email protected] 
    VOIP:  +1 650 557 2134
    Web: www.daffodilsw.com

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft