Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Luke 2 posts 22 karma points
    Apr 14, 2015 @ 04:02
    Luke

Umbraco Web Developer required - Melbourne

We are a mid sized full service agency based in Richmond, Melbourne. We currently have a number of Umbraco projects underway, and more coming up soon - we're on the lookout for a freelancer who could come in to the office for a few days per week or even a full-time contract fixed-term.

If you know anybody - or are available yourself, please give me a shout, pass it on.

Thanks,
    Luke

• Ivan Strigo 16 posts 36 karma points
    Apr 14, 2015 @ 11:15
    Ivan Strigo

Hi Luke,

How about remote? We are small Umbraco team in Europe.

I believe references, capabilities and cost should be ok for you.

Lets talk. You can reach me on mail ivan at netmedia.hr.

Have a great day, Ivan

• Daniel Minor 26 posts 84 karma points
    Apr 14, 2015 @ 12:47
    Daniel Minor

Hey Luke,

Hope you're well.

If remote working is an option for you, I'm based in the UK and have over 100+ fully-qualified Umbraco developers who are extremely successful in working from home.

I only work with the best in Umbraco development and so you're guaranteed to get superb service - these developers are already headhunted by me so they're ready to go!

I payroll the developer and bill you seperately, this makes your life hassle-free.

Here is a link with more information about me: https://our.umbraco.org/forum/jobs/jobs/60153-The-Umbraco-Guy

Let me know what you think,

Danny Minor

[email protected]

• Ciaran McCusker 54 posts 93 karma points
    Apr 14, 2015 @ 14:26
    Ciaran McCusker

Hi,

I am a certified developer and based in Ireland, would you be interested in a remote freelancer. I offer keen rates, references and examples can be given on request.

Thanks,

Ciaran

www.codeforcreatives.co.uk

• Robert Foster 459 posts 1820 karma points MVP 2x admin c-trib
    Apr 14, 2015 @ 17:38
    Robert Foster

Hi Luke,

We're based in Lara near Geelong and do contract/freelance work for several Melbourne based agencies under NDA - you can use our contact form to get in touch here:

http://digitalsmith.com.au/contact

or just email us at [email protected] and I'll get back to you right away.

Regards,

Rob.

• Ranjana_daffodil 7 posts 56 karma points
    Apr 16, 2015 @ 11:15
    Ranjana_daffodil

Hello Luke,

I am Ranjana, an IT Consultant at Daffodil Software Ltd 

Daffodil is a 15 year old web development company having a team of 7 Senior Umbraco Developers involved in the development of attractive and user friendly content rich CMS based websites and portals for clients.

We are Microsoft certified partner and is one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies on the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India 2013 listing.

Our team has rich experience working on HTML5, CSS, JavaScript , .NET,C #, MS SQL technologies and have used the same for incorporating Front end as well as Back end of applications.

I can assist you by allocating a Senior Developer with expertise in Umbraco as well as on technology skill set required by you at a cost effective rate.

We follow Agile development methodology know as Scrum and have used the same to develop client applications. Our team has experience of working on Project Management Tools like Jira, Basecamp, Redmine etc.

I am sharing with you link to one of the websites developed using UmbracoCMS where we have assisted the client to incorporate an external web portal and extranet system involving  many features and is currently working on additional feature requirements. 

Some major features include Dynamic Galleries, Custom Macros Module, User Management, Social Media Integration and e-Commerce module.

http://www.gccabs.com.au/

If the above is of interest to you, we can connect over phone/Skype to have a brief discussion about your requirements and the next steps.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards, 

Ranjana | IT Consultant
    E-mail: [email protected] 
    Daffodil Software Limited
    VOIP:  +1 650 557 2134
    Web: www.daffodilsw.com

• Luke 2 posts 22 karma points
    Apr 20, 2015 @ 08:13
    Luke

Thanks for all the responses.

Im looking for somebody in Melbourne that would need to work onsite in Richmond area.

• Robert Foster 459 posts 1820 karma points MVP 2x admin c-trib
    Apr 21, 2015 @ 03:26
    Robert Foster

Hi Luke,

Give us a call/email (details above) - we do work on-site in Melbourne as the need arises; would be interested in seeing if we can help you out at all...

Rob.

• Sam Dassanayake 11 posts 31 karma points
    Apr 27, 2015 @ 23:42
    Sam Dassanayake

Hi Luke,

I am based in Melbourne as well. And I can easily commute to Richmond. Please let me know if this position is still open. my email is sampath at enablerworld dot com

Cheers,

Sam

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft