Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jon Bowles 7 posts 27 karma points
    Feb 13, 2010 @ 00:27
    Jon Bowles

Developer needed - video portfolio site

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:SimSun; panose-1:2 1 6 0 3 1 1 1 1 1; mso-font-alt:宋体; mso-font-charset:134; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 135135232 16 0 262145 0;} @font-face {font-family:"\@SimSun"; panose-1:2 1 6 0 3 1 1 1 1 1; mso-font-charset:134; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 135135232 16 0 262145 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:SimSun;} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:35.4pt; mso-footer-margin:35.4pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

Hi

The site will be for professionals in the film making/TV industry to showcase their work in video format.

I need a developer with experience of integrating a video conversion engine into Umbraco (for example the video upload facility in vimeo, but on a much smaller scale/ non-streaming server), who would be comfortable taking the project to completion.

The site has been designed, the HTML templates completed and the initial stage (home page, some standard text pages) completed as an Umbraco 4 project. A functional spec/sitemap/screenshots of all pages is available to quote against.

I’m a freelance designer based in London, my client is in London also. You would be working remotely and dealing directly with my client, but I have agreed to act on his behalf initially.

This is for an immediate start, and if it sounds like your thing I’d love to hear from you!

Thanks,

Jon - [email protected]

• Jon Bowles 7 posts 27 karma points
    Feb 20, 2010 @ 08:09
    Jon Bowles

Position now filled -thank you

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft