Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Alex Huby 1 post 71 karma points
    Oct 21, 2015 @ 18:42
    Alex Huby

Looking for Umbraco coder

Hello,

My name is Alexander Huby and I’m General manager of Tricked eSports. we are actively seeking to recruit an freelance Umbraco coder.

To tell you a little bit about the team, Tricked is a leading Danish eSports organisation attempting to redefine the scene from within through our combination of dedication, talent and passion. We’re on a mission to beat the best and eventually become the best. In order to do so we have acquired several teams across different competitive games, uniting them under the Tricked eSport banner. Our core staff consist of avid players holding professional mindsets, each of us strives to make Tricked bigger and better, hoping to move the organisation forwards.

This is where you come in, should you wish to become part of the team here are some examples of goals which you would be working towards:

To create our new website: http://www.tricked.dk Currently i havent got any details and others informations.

Of course it's freelance. as i said before.

If you have any questions or you are interested, please feel free to contact me : [email protected]

Best Regards Alex

• Spyros Spyriadis 46 posts 70 karma points
    Nov 02, 2015 @ 10:35
    Spyros Spyriadis

Hi,

I would be glad to work with you to create/redesign your new website. You can find details about me here.

Best Regards, Spyros.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft