Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Matthieu Nelmes 102 posts 385 karma points
    Oct 22, 2015 @ 09:23
    Matthieu Nelmes

.Net Developer required for Umbraco Gold Partner Agency in Bristol

We're looking for an experienced .Net dev to join our small agile team in Bristol.

Umbraco experience would be beneficial, however this role role will be more focused around core .Net skills.

C# ASP.NET MVC Microsoft SQL Server HTML / CSS / JavaScript

We are not accepting remote workers for this role so applicants would need to work directly from our Bristol based office.

Full job description can be found here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/77978559?trk=biz-overview-job-post

• Mark 91 posts -18 karma points
    Oct 22, 2015 @ 09:51
    Mark

Why are you not allowing remote working, this is the 21st Century and you are a digital agency, what gives?

• Paul 184 posts 646 karma points
    Nov 04, 2015 @ 15:10
    Paul

Sounds like a plan ! I've always fancied a London based salary without the living expenses or pollution ;-)

Nov 04, 2015 @ 16:07
    Mark

Or the people!

• Matthieu Nelmes 102 posts 385 karma points
    Oct 22, 2015 @ 09:56
    Matthieu Nelmes

Hi Mark,

As I stated, we are a small agile team working in a fast paced, open office which requires regular communication, face-to-face discussions not only with other team members but also occasionally clients.

We also have a lot of specific "in-house" procedures and local development environments that are only internally accessible and/or require demonstration and explanation which a skype conversation would not suffice.

The role is for someone looking to get actively involved, not hide away behind a screen all-day.

Oct 22, 2015 @ 10:32
    Mark

I have contracted in Bristol, as you know good Umbraco talent in the UK is thin on the ground, if I were you I would throw my net wider instead of hiding away in a backwater like Bristol :-) .

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft