Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• James Hayward 17 posts 37 karma points
    Mar 10, 2016 @ 05:51
    James Hayward

Trying to find the love in Umbraco? Developer Assistance required.

Have spent buckets of time, effort and money and feel like it has been a waste. I hope someone can help me fall in love with this CMS called Umbraco. Just feel there has to be an easier way.

I'm looking to fall in love with Umbraco, one more time!

So with my whine out of the way.

Does anyone know of any developers in Australia, Sydney would be great. That could help make our online vision a functional reality.

Our travel site needs some mentoring from a developer that can assist in determining the things that I know could be better done, plus guide and help with a project of creating a "paid membership area for suppliers to list their products to our audience."

Things I know which need fixing up

• Making the site mobile responsive.
    • Fix up the blogging theme so that it's aligned with the site design.

Feel free to reply with details or you can contact us via email helpjames@littlenomads (dot) com

Thanking you in advance...

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Mar 10, 2016 @ 06:52
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi James

You might try to kindly ask James Jackson-South - Try pinging him on Twitter with a friendly enquiry https://twitter.com/James underscore M underscore South - He's the creator of imageprocessor, which is used in Umbraco and he is highly skilled and he is also the creator of the mobile friendly framework Responsive BP http://responsivebp.com/ - I hope James does'nt mind me pushing his name.

Judging from what you need hep with I'm not sure the issues are necessarily related to Umbraco more than plain html/css/javascript stuff? :)

EDIT: Seems the forum strips regular "underscore signs" so the twitter link, was referring to the wrong James. - Hope you can make sense of the way I have written it now.

/Jan

• James Hayward 17 posts 37 karma points
    Mar 10, 2016 @ 07:02
    James Hayward

Thank You Jan really appreciate - Will reach out to James.
    Cheers James

• Ciaran McCusker 54 posts 93 karma points
    Apr 05, 2016 @ 15:53
    Ciaran McCusker

Hi,

I am based in Northern Ireland and am a freelancer. Check out my site www.codeforcreatives.co.uk for more info.

BTW I am a certified umbraco developer also.

Thanks, Ciaran

• Jason Espin 368 posts 1335 karma points
    Apr 05, 2016 @ 15:59
    Jason Espin

Just out of interest, you say you run a travel site. Are you a full blown tour operator? If so, we offer customised software for the day to day management of your business such as itineraries, contracts and marketing that then hooks into Umbraco sites through a combination of web services and WebApi allowing you to enter your products in one place and have them automatically feed through to your website allowing customers to book themselves on tours and packages with their booking then being fed back into the desktop software for the remainder of your business processing. We are called Axum Technology and are an Umbraco Certified partner.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft