Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Peter Gregory 408 posts 1614 karma points MVP 3x admin c-trib
    Jun 25, 2012 @ 13:57
    Peter Gregory

Marketing & sales forum

Hi Guys.

We noticed the google group got setup today to discuss sales and marketing.   +1 for initiative however we feel that the best place for that sort of discussion would be here on our.umbraco.org.  The main reason is to reduce the amount of fragmentation of information as ultimately if we can we would love to have everything here eventually.

The forum has a general discussion category but please let me know if you need others and I will set them up for you over the next 24 hours (its 10pm where I am :))

So I guess the main thing is this forum is for, and I will quote drew from the google group:

"I wanted to keep the ball rolling from the discussions at CG12 - many people said they'd like to get together more to discuss the marketing, sales and even management aspects of companies using Umbraco for their sites and web products."

So get sharing! We are all in this together and be a friendly community and help each other out to pitch and win more Umbraco work!

• Jorge Alarcon 3 posts 23 karma points
    Jun 07, 2013 @ 19:48
    Jorge Alarcon

Thanks for this kind alert on this topic

• grey mat 2 posts 22 karma points
    Oct 14, 2013 @ 08:52
    grey mat

hi i want to share with you some useful information! here http://mix-marketing.net all marketing types

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft