Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Matt Watson 33 posts 55 karma points
    Jul 16, 2012 @ 12:24
    Matt Watson

Hi guys,

Are there any online market places currently set up to buy Umbraco branded goodies? E.G: T-shirts, stickers, bags, hoodies? Similar to the one the WordPress guys have?

I would certainly invest in some goodies, especially since I had to replace my laptop and have lost my treasured umbraco laptop stickers :( 

Matt :)

• Adam Shallcross 55 posts 211 karma points MVP c-trib
    Jul 16, 2012 @ 21:53
    Adam Shallcross

Hi Matt

Its something we have thought about a few times, particulalrly after the Uk Festivals when we have bits left over.

We'd be interested in setting something up here if there was enough interest?

I'll ask the HQ and see if they'd be up for that or not...

Cheers

Adam

• Matt Watson 33 posts 55 karma points
    Jul 16, 2012 @ 23:20
    Matt Watson

Cheers Adam,

I hope its something the community wants. I for one would love an Umbraco branded messanger bag for my laptop :)

Matt :)

• Lee Kelleher 4020 posts 15802 karma points MVP 13x admin c-trib
    Jul 17, 2012 @ 00:23
    Lee Kelleher

In case anyone wants to see the WordPress Swag store: http://wpswagstore.com/ (which, ironically is powered by Joomla)

Are there any other CMS swag shops?

Updated link: http://hellomerch.com/collections/wordpress

• Drew 165 posts 340 karma points
    Sep 04, 2012 @ 11:29
    Drew

Would be pretty cool to be able to buy some Umbraco branded merchandise (especially limited run t-shirts. know everyone wants a custom t-shirt now!).

There's CafePress as an option, I used it for a store a few years ago - not sure on the prices anymore, but it's easy to set up:
    http://www.cafepress.co.uk/ 

• Niels Hartvig 1951 posts 2391 karma points c-trib
    Dec 11, 2012 @ 09:40
    Niels Hartvig

We've been looking into it every now and then, but we haven't been happy with the quality of most stock merchandise stores (like CafePress). Maybe we've just have high standards, but when we've made tees they're out of organic cotton, crap-free ink and superb screen printing. We've always tried to put great care into making tees that you'd actually wear (so they're more clothing than advertising). But logistic wise it's just to complex (and shipping wise too expensive) to handle it ourselves.

It's been a while (years) since we researched the market so if improvements have been made to stock merc shops, let me know. I'd love to have a merc shop (I mean, the idea that someone actually wants to wear something that's branded with a product you started - could it get any better?).

Love,
    Niels... 

• Anthony Candaele 1197 posts 2049 karma points
    Dec 11, 2012 @ 10:41
    Anthony Candaele

@Niels On the other hand, havings tees and so on only available at Umbraco events like Code Garden and the Umbraco Festivals makes the tees more valuable and something of a collectors item.

just my 50 cents

greetings,

Anthony

• Comment author was deleted

Apr 16, 2015 @ 13:43

Bump.

If there's still nothing official, is it ok to make shirts/hoodies that has the Umbraco logo for our own personal wearing? (i.e. not for resale).

• Lee Kelleher 4020 posts 15802 karma points MVP 13x admin c-trib
    Apr 16, 2015 @ 13:47
    Lee Kelleher

@Kevin - for personal use, I see no reason why not. Some of us have made custom t-shirts for CodeGarden (or other events).

Apr 16, 2015 @ 13:50
    Niels Hartvig

@Kevin Of course - that'd awesome!

• Matt Brailsford 4124 posts 22215 karma points MVP 9x c-trib
    May 13, 2016 @ 14:20
    Matt Brailsford

I've used https://www.spreadshirt.com/ a few times, and they have been really good. Great selection of products to choose from (including organic) and create quality vinyl transfers. You should be able to setup a store front as well, so it can be Umbraco branded.

Just a thought :)

May 13, 2016 @ 15:40
    Niels Hartvig

We should definitely get this going again. We have a very different setup now so this should be able to scale.

Some combo of great H5YR-Wear in the store, yet some limited editions only available offline.

Incredible that this is actually something of interest. Imagine what an awesome feeling that is <3

• Comment author was deleted

May 13, 2016 @ 15:54

+1 Looking forward to it!

• Nicholas Westby 2054 posts 7100 karma points c-trib
    May 13, 2016 @ 16:54
    Nicholas Westby

FYI, I have used this website to create custom shirts before: http://www.customink.com/

They have a nice online shirt designer. I can also get you in touch with somebody who works there if you're interested in something very custom.

• Nicholas Westby 2054 posts 7100 karma points c-trib
    Aug 23, 2016 @ 06:10
    Nicholas Westby

Could have used one of those Umbraco shirts right about now. Just ordered some custom ones for a meetup I'm hosting in Orange County.

Front

Back

Feb 06, 2017 @ 15:15

+1 on Merch store.

• Matt Brown 62 posts 174 karma points
    Mar 21, 2017 @ 18:43
    Matt Brown

I would love to get a sticker at the very least.

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Mar 21, 2017 @ 19:22
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Matt,

Feel free to send me an email on dennis (at) umbraco dot com with your address, then I will see what I can do for you regarding stickers.

Best,

/Dennis

Mar 21, 2017 @ 19:32

You already know I'm going to send you an email for some information on stickers too! It's coming now! lol

• Rabea 34 posts 186 karma points
    Dec 20, 2018 @ 11:18
    Rabea

Any update on this guys?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft