Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• ismail hamzah 5 posts 24 karma points
    Dec 29, 2014 @ 03:16
    ismail hamzah

Selling guide best practice for website project

bonjour,

hello our, first of all i'm a geek not a sales person guy, so i need to ask this question :-)

after years of experience as software developer, right now i'm starting up my very own startup company. when deal with technical aspect, even its hard, it seems there always answer for the dificulties. but when deal with sales aspect, my brain seems blocking, i dont event know the perfect keyword to be use as search term in google :-)

hiring professional sales person is not an option, because the budget are limited.

the best thing that i've done was:

- contact friends

- create ebook/article to show my experties then share those material through social media

so, what things that you have done to attract new customers regarding website project? how you do it? any tips or suggestions?

merci,

ismail

• Cheryl North 1 post 21 karma points
    Mar 20, 2015 @ 06:12
    Cheryl North

I'm surprised this hasn't been answered earlier and it I'm not sure if you are still looking for advice.

My experience in any sales and marketing is that a lot of good results come from (despite what the the naysayers... say) a bit of well targeted cold calling and permission marketing with a focus on emails.

If you really feel passionately about what you do, it's also great to convey that passion via social media and blogs / forums.

Finally, nicely targeted paid advertising like adwords can supplement the leads coming in for you to convert.

Then of course you need to convert them with a website that is crisp and branded to your target market and drives them to purchase as quickly as possible!

Good luck with your new business!

• ismail hamzah 5 posts 24 karma points
    Mar 23, 2015 @ 09:27
    ismail hamzah

Hi,

thank you for your advice. yes i still need the advice.

cold calling it seems visible to do, because i can get the list from yellowpages.

and your last sentence "to purchase as quickly as possible" give me a new idea.

thank you for your time and your thought.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft