Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Software Solutions 15 posts 35 karma points
    Mar 19, 2015 @ 12:17
    Software Solutions

Features of Umbraco for Unique Website Development?

How can make impressive website with Umbraco?

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Mar 19, 2015 @ 15:28
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi IDS Logic

That depends of your definition of an impressive site? Is it a beautiful designed page, which features nice images, UX goodness, animations etc.? Or is it a site that is technically outstanding behind the scenes? Or both? Is it a big site, small site? - What the site looks like does not really matter in regards to Umbraco development since the platform does not matter in regards to what the site looks like.

It's a very broad question you're asking and you'll need to be more specific in order to get some more useful answers I think. But anything is possible with Umbraco since it's a flexible platform to build upon - And it can be used for other stuff besides handling web related content.

So what you can build on top of it depends on the skills you and your potential team possess. I will be happy to be more concrete but it's hard based on such a broad question - It's hard to figure out what you have in mind when asking like this :)

/Jan

• Software Solutions 15 posts 35 karma points
    Mar 20, 2015 @ 09:26
    Software Solutions

Thanks Jan for your reply. I just want to know about the main features of Umbraco that may be technically or front end visibility. How can we prefer Umbraco as customer perspective?

• Keirran 14 posts 33 karma points
    Mar 20, 2015 @ 18:11
    Keirran

Hi IDS Logic, 

Yeah its really true, depends on your perception. The first question needs more elaboration or even inputting some KPI's. 

I have a dedicated team who are certified in the UMBRACO CMS, there knowledge in terms of back & front end visibility is on point. 

If you would like to know more don't hesitate to message me.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft