Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Paul Marden 235 posts 338 karma points MVP c-trib
    Jul 31, 2015 @ 09:53
    Paul Marden

Big love for Offroadcode

Just wanted to write a quick thank you note to Pete, Janae, Kyle and Stephen at Offroadcode.

I've been pretty unwell over the last few weeks, and ended up in hospital rather unexpectedly. We're a small team at Orcare, and loosing one person inevitably has a big impact on us. We needed help with some projects and we needed it fast.

On the first day I was off sick I wrote to Pete and asked for help, and straight away he said yes. He and the team picked up a pretty urgent project and delivered with a great deal of skill and a sense of humour as well.

I can't say enough good things about the Offroadcode guys. They helped me out when I really needed it. This is just such a great example of the Umbraco community at it's very best. Thanks guys.

• Peter Duncanson 430 posts 1360 karma points c-trib
    Jul 31, 2015 @ 10:08
    Peter Duncanson

Well thanks Paul, it was our pleasure and I'd like to think its what just about any of us would do in a similar situation.

Glad you are on the mend and Orcare HQ shipped another project :)

"Brothers in U"

Pete

• Niels Hartvig 1951 posts 2391 karma points c-trib
    Aug 02, 2015 @ 21:00
    Niels Hartvig

I can't think of anything more Umbracian than this story. What a wonderful post - it warmed my heart. I hope you're well again, Paul.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft