Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• David Peck 687 posts 1863 karma points c-trib
    Oct 05, 2015 @ 15:02
    David Peck

Referring freelance developers

I get lots of people looking for Umbraco freelancers who I can't help because I'm too expensive or too busy. I'd like to refer them on to other people. Equally it would be nice to have a safety net where if I get quiet there are referrals from other people.

The Umbraco website lists certified developers and partners, but although I'm certified I can't justify partnering and isn't going to generate significant referrals.

I wondered about creating some sort of directory and/or a commission based agreement between a few interested parties.

Is this an issue of any interest to other people?

• Leo 22 posts 93 karma points
    Dec 09, 2015 @ 18:47
    Leo

Hey I'm new to Umbraco, but realy loving it so far as a CMS solution that I could actually see myself Freelancing with. See my previous post with general quetions about that. I would certainly be interested in any form of collaboration. Maybe we just need more of a "social hub" for freelancers who specialize in Umbraco development work? I don't know if I'd be able to take on my own client just yet, still working on my first project for a family member, then another one for a friend. but after that I think I'd be ready to "go public".

• David Peck 687 posts 1863 karma points c-trib
    Dec 09, 2015 @ 20:41
    David Peck

Hi Leo,

I do come across people how just can't afford me sometimes. Why don't you drop me your details and I can refer you in those circumstances?

david at wired-digital.co.uk

David

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft