Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Simone Chiaretta 134 posts 541 karma points c-trib
    Jun 26, 2010 @ 00:44
    Simone Chiaretta

Thank you to everybody for the awesome tech conference EVER: CodeGarden 10

This is not really a meetup proposal but I didn't find another place to write this.

I want to say to Niels, Per, and all HQ and the core team just two words: YOU ROCK!!!

Codegardern is the best conference festival I attendend EVER: I'm very glad Niels invited me to talk about ASP.NET MVC in the MVC pre-conf not only because I was able to help people get into the it, but also because after the talks I was able to attend this great conference, where the focus is on the community, not on the product. I think this is how tech conferences must be. Also the people in the umbraco community are different from the usual people I met at tech conferences... I'm a newbie in umbraco and a new entry in this community, but I think you guys really have something special, and hopefully this will help umbraco become one of the major players in the CMS market, not only in the .NET space, but in the global one,

I'm now looking foreward to get more into umbraco and will be great to see you all again next year (and with many of you hopefully before).

YOU ROCK!!!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft