Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Alec Colebrook-Clark 134 posts 258 karma points
    Mar 15, 2011 @ 11:37
    Alec Colebrook-Clark

Codegarden 11

Hi All,

Sorry if this is posting in the wrong section. I am attending codegarden for the first time and was wondering if anyone could give me some advice as which hotels to use. Any advice in general will be appreciated!

Thanks

Alec

• Stefan Kip 1614 posts 4131 karma points c-trib
    Mar 15, 2011 @ 12:35
    Stefan Kip

We used booking.com and Google Maps to find an hotel near the venue.

• Anders Burla 2560 posts 8256 karma points
    Mar 15, 2011 @ 12:44
    Anders Burla

Hi Alec

Welcome to the Codegarden family! What hotels are you looking for? Cheap hotels, close to venue, city or?

• Kim Andersen 1447 posts 2196 karma points MVP
    Mar 15, 2011 @ 12:50
    Kim Andersen

Hi Alec

If you want a quite cheap but still very good hotel you might want to chek out Wakeup Copenhagen. It's a new hotel (1 or 2 years old), with free WIFI and they have good prices. I know that this hotel was also a popular choice at last years Codegarden.

/Kim A

• Lee Kelleher 4020 posts 15802 karma points MVP 13x admin c-trib
    Mar 15, 2011 @ 13:10
    Lee Kelleher

Morten Christensen wrote a great blog post about Transport and Hotels for CodeGarden10. Should still be very relevant for CG11.

Last year most of the UK guys stayed at the Wakeup Copenhagen, (as Kim mentioned).

Cheers, Lee.

• Alec Colebrook-Clark 134 posts 258 karma points
    Mar 15, 2011 @ 23:07
    Alec Colebrook-Clark

Thanks for the advice, I'll need to talk to the person thats organising my travel and accomodation but I reckon wakeup copenhagen will be the destination! 

Look forward to meeting you all!

Alec

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Mar 15, 2011 @ 23:16
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Alec

I realise I'm tuning in a bit late here but there is also Cabinn, which I know some of the antendees from the netherlands stayed on last year. It's a tad cheaper than wakeup copenhagen and you can read more about it here: http://www.cabinn.com/english/kbh/city/city.html

I think it's worh the mention if pricing is an issue - the comfort is about the same as on wakeup but wakeup is newer though.

Looking forward to meet you to :-)

/Jan

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft