Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• tarekahf 215 posts 153 karma points
    Jan 23, 2010 @ 11:32
    tarekahf

Level 1 Umbraco Training in UK - Wolverhampton.

I completed Umbraco Level 1 Training in UK with Doug a couple of days ago, and it was really a great experience. I learned new techniques that are not easy to learn by doing self research. I like to mention some the new key things I learned:

• Debugging XSLT Macros,

• Using VS to Debug .NET and edit XSLT with Intellisense,

• How to use MS Live-Writer to publish content to Umbraco Websites,

• Creating Multilingual Site with Right-to-Left direction for Arabic Language, and with Language Selector,

• Using Recursive Properties,

• Using Workflow for Content Editing, Approval and Publishing,

• Deploy an XSLT Search Engine.

The training book/CD I got will be a good reference for me also.

One of the most valuable things I benefited is the new friends I met with are very cooperative and willing to help.

It goes without saying that Doug did a great job and he was extremely helpful and answered all my questions.

I am looking forward to get Level 2 training as well.

Tarek.

• bob baty-barr 1180 posts 1294 karma points MVP
    Jan 23, 2010 @ 19:47
    bob baty-barr

Tarek, i to recently completed some umbraco training with Paul in St. Louis... we had 10 attendees for the level 2 training and it was AMAZING...

the material was well thought and well presented and i learned a tremendous amount -- but on top of all that, the MOST AMAZING PART are the great people i met and the friends i made during the training process.

you know, i have used lots of software and have been to many seminars, trainings, etc. but umbraco is BY FAR the best for bringing great people together to do really cool things.

man, really feeling the umbraco love lately! ROCK ON!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft