Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• javier 64 posts 84 karma points
    Jan 21, 2011 @ 08:46
    javier

umbraco crash installing packages

Normally, when i install any package y use install "local package", y load the file and whe i click "install" , umbraco seems to can't end the installation because ALWAYS says: "conections problems" on the right umbraco panel. Then i try to access website and all my XSLT elements are with a message "error parsing XSLT file:/xslt/..."

the sollution is simple, i reset web server, and often the website comes fully working and the package is correctly installed.

Where can be the problem?

best egards

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Jan 21, 2011 @ 08:48
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Javier

Is this a local installation or are you using a webhost?

And what version of Umbraco are you using?

Could be a permissions issue.

/Jan

Jan 21, 2011 @ 08:51
    javier

I'm using 4042 umbraco version and is installed on a webhost. After rebooting the remote computer works well and package is correctly installed

Jan 21, 2011 @ 09:15
    Jan Skovgaard

I think that there might be an issue on the server. Perhaps you should try and contact support and make sure permissions are set correctly. Or maybe check it yourself if you have remote access.

/Jan

Jan 21, 2011 @ 10:14
    javier

how can i see more descriptive error than:

Error parsing XSLT file: \xslt\ImorFooterNav.xslt

Error parsing XSLT file: \xslt\buscatienda.xslt

Error parsing XSLT file: \xslt\RunwayDropdownNavigation.xslt

Jan 21, 2011 @ 10:24
    javier

yes, can be some problem with permission, i get this with umbdebugshowtrace=true:

No se puede cargar el archivo o ensamblado 'file:///c:\inetpub\wwwroot\umbraco\..RVContactForm.dll' ni una de sus dependencias. The system cannot find the file specified.
    No se puede cargar el archivo o ensamblado 'file:///c:\inetpub\wwwroot\umbraco\..RVContactForm.dll' ni una de sus dependencias. The system cannot find the file specified.
      en System.Reflection.Assembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)
      en System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)
      en System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFrom(String assemblyFile)
      en umbraco.macro.GetXsltExtensions() en d:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\7380c184e9fcd3ea\umbraco\presentation\macro.cs:línea 834

and this:

ItemRenderer Error rendering Item 3 (NodeId '' : pageID).
    Could not load assembly c:\inetpub\wwwroot\umbraco\..RVContactForm.dll for XSLT extension RVContactForm.XsltExtensions. Please check config/xsltExentions.config.
      en umbraco.macro.GetXsltExtensions() en d:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\7380c184e9fcd3ea\umbraco\presentation\macro.cs:línea 854
      en umbraco.presentation.templateControls.ItemRenderer.XsltTransform(String xpath, String itemData, Boolean disableEscaping) en d:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\7380c184e9fcd3ea\umbraco\presentation\umbraco\templateControls\ItemRenderer.cs:línea 227
      en umbraco.presentation.templateControls.ItemRenderer.Render(Item item, HtmlTextWriter writer) en d:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\7380c184e9fcd3ea\umbraco\presentation\umbraco\templateControls\ItemRenderer.cs:línea 60
    Jan 21, 2011 @ 10:27
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Javier

Have you double checked the bin folder to see if the RVContactForm.dll is in fact in there?

Maybe you should try to uninstall the package and install it again?

/Jan

Jan 21, 2011 @ 10:55
    javier

i tryed again, 3rd time i'm installing package. umbraco crash (this is normal, always with ALL packages occurs), but with this package installed is imposible to fix website without uninstalling it. (XSLT parsing errors)

Jan 25, 2011 @ 09:11
    javier

Another thing trying to know what is wrong on my umbraco installation:

Each time i unistall a package, all packages, it happens with all packages:

Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'RegEx'  Key being added: 'RegEx'

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'RegEx'  Key being added: 'RegEx'

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentException: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'RegEx'  Key being added: 'RegEx']
    System.Collections.Hashtable.Insert(Object key, Object nvalue, Boolean add) +10062706
    System.Configuration.Provider.ProviderCollection.Add(ProviderBase provider) +92
    UrlRewritingNet.Configuration.Provider.UrlRewritingProviderCollection.Add(ProviderBase provider) +58
    UrlRewritingNet.Web.UrlRewriting.Initialize() +312
    UrlRewritingNet.Web.UrlRewriting.CreateRewriteRule(String providerName) +21
    UrlRewritingNet.Web.UrlRewriteModule.Init(HttpApplication context) +389
    System.Web.HttpApplication.InitModulesCommon() +124
    System.Web.HttpApplication.InitInternal(HttpContext context, HttpApplicationState state, MethodInfo[] handlers) +1162
    System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetNormalApplicationInstance(HttpContext context) +312
    System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetApplicationInstance(HttpContext context) +133
    System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr) +196
Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft