Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Bryan Drenner 37 posts 59 karma points
    Mar 23, 2011 @ 19:52
    Bryan Drenner

"xsltErrorNoNodesPublished" randomly when saving XSLT

I'm running Umbraco 4.7.0 and find that periodically when saving an XSLT file I get an error, "[xsltErrorNoNodesPublished]".  However, I have published a page, so I can't understand why this error appears randomly.

A probably related problem is that I've copy-pasted XSLT code from a different Umbraco installation (4.5.2), and this code that was perfectly valid before is suddenly generating an error:

Error occured

System.Xml.Xsl.XslLoadException: The variable or parameter 'mediaId' is either not defined or it is out of scope. An error occurred at C:\www\dev.publictheater.org\xslt\634365029429099641_temp.xslt(16,9).
    at System.Xml.Xsl.XslCompiledTransform.LoadInternal(Object stylesheet, XsltSettings settings, XmlResolver stylesheetResolver)
    at umbraco.presentation.webservices.codeEditorSave.SaveXslt(String fileName, String oldName, String fileContents, Boolean ignoreDebugging)
    Mar 23, 2011 @ 20:07
    Bryan Drenner

I can't edit my above post due to a "Error parsing XSLT file: \xslt\forum-commentsList.xslt" error.  I tried to delete it, and it appears to work, but the post remains.

Anyway, I figured out the error in the copy-pasted code, and it wasn't relevant to the [xsltErrorNoNodesPublished] issue.

Mar 23, 2011 @ 21:32
    Bryan Drenner

Bugs, galore!  Every 3-4 times I load my site, it reverts to the "no pages found - more work to do" screen.  Reload again, and it works a couple more times.  I'm going to create a fresh post about this.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft