Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Mario Bianchi 1 post 21 karma points
    Jun 17, 2011 @ 11:18
    Mario Bianchi

Problems in member search - Umbraco 4.7

Hello,

I am having two problems with the Umbraco console member search, both coming from the fact that I cannot find a way to list all members:

1) If I go to member search and leave the search box empty, nothing happens

2) If I try with some wildcards like "*", "%" or so on I get this exception:

Errore server nell'applicazione '/'.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

ystem.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3690

Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Stack trace: [NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
       Lucene.Net.Search.BooleanQuery.Rewrite(IndexReader reader) +353
       Lucene.Net.Search.BooleanQuery.Rewrite(IndexReader reader) +119
       Lucene.Net.Search.IndexSearcher.Rewrite(Query original) +29
       Lucene.Net.Search.Query.Weight(Searcher searcher) +37
       Lucene.Net.Search.Searcher.Search(Query query, Filter filter, Int32 n, Sort sort) +32
       Examine.LuceneEngine.SearchResults.DoSearch(Query query, IEnumerable`1 sortField) +116
       Examine.LuceneEngine.Providers.LuceneSearcher.Search(ISearchCriteria searchParams) +248
       umbraco.presentation.umbraco.members.MemberSearch.ButtonSearch_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +707
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +153
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3690

What's wrong and, more important, is there a way to show all members (better if I can choose the member type) from Umbraco console?

Umbraco version: 4.7, Windows 2008r2 server (so IIS7 I guess), .NET framework 4.0.

Thank you very much in advance,
    Mario

• Anders Brohäll 295 posts 561 karma points c-trib
    Oct 26, 2012 @ 10:40
    Anders Brohäll

Im having the same problem. 

Did you solve it? 

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft