Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
We see this in the latest versions of IE, Firefox and Chrome, so it's not a browser specifik issue.
Weve tried nuking the /umbraco and /umbraco_client folders and bin folders, then copying from a fresh download and restarting the site in IIS, but no dice.
Also we've tried downloading a copy of the site to a local machine and running it from there, but the problem only exists on the production server.
We finally solved this problem ourselves. Here's what happened, and what we had to do to solve the problem:
We did an upgrade on the site from to the latest version of Umbraco by copying over new versions of /umbraco /umbraco_client and /bin folders, and started using the site. What we didn't do was clean out the temp folders below /App_Data/temp. One of the folders below this folder contains the cached versions of the scripts the Client Dependency framework pushes out. When we deleted these folders everyting started working again.
I have a similar problem.
I am getting the following error:
I cleaned up all the temp files but this does not help. Whenever I try to change for example the Alias of one of my Document Types the page reloads en tell's me it's saved...
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted