Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Profiterole 232 posts 264 karma points
    Oct 28, 2011 @ 16:58
    Profiterole

Backend nodes loading foreever

Hi guys,

I have a working production site on Umbraco 4.7.1 and a working dev site also on 4.7.1.

I try to deploy data using courier 2.1.1 from dev to prod. I had a server time out error. Then, my prod site work, but not the backend. The nodes part loads forever for every sections. Media, content, developper, etc, I can't do anything, its written "Loading", with the little "spin".

I try to republish site with : http://YOURDOMAIN/Umbraco/dialogs/republish.aspx?xml=true, but I got

Cannot find the object "cmsContentXml" because it does not exist or you do not have permissions

But it was working yesterday and I did not change the permission.

What can I do?

Thnak you

• Profiterole 232 posts 264 karma points
    Oct 29, 2011 @ 01:27
    Profiterole

Ok, finaly after some researches, I delete /App_data/umbraco.config, so it dump the xml and the nodes loaded again. So my problem is solved!

• Thomas 49 posts 78 karma points c-trib
    Oct 29, 2011 @ 14:33
    Thomas

Hi - the error "Cannot find the object"cmsContentXml" because it does not exist or you " would indicate something is amiss with your database connection, which would also explain the content tree not loading (the published site runs on the cached XML, but the admin tree is loaded from the database tables).

The "Cannot find the object" database error, could either be because you're looking at an incorrect database, or more likely that your tables where created under a different scema (so in SQL manager you might see the table called [someusername].[cmsContentXml].

If you see this problem again, try logging into SQL Manager using the detaild from your web.config connection string, and see if you can select from the table.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft